Our exceptional kindergarten and preschool program provides every opportunity to prepare your child for a positive start to their schooling years. Here, our educators strike a balance between child-initiated and teacher-led activities.
While still focusing on attentive care and play-based learning, our educators will foster your child’s natural desire to engage with educational programs for life. We deliver a School Readiness program that specialises in allowing your child to slowly adapt to the new school environment socially, emotionally and mentally before they even arrive. This program teaches the children a variety of literacy and numeracy skills, including how to write their names, identification of simple numbers and shapes, recognition skills, such as identifying their school bags, and a range of communications skills, tools and tactics.
When the time comes, your child will be ready to spread their wings and fly.
A Day at Kids Inn Forrestfield (3 - 5 years)
- Breakfast: Between 7am- 8am if required
- Morning: Curriculum EYLF learning experiences, school readiness
- Mid-morning: Morning Tea Provided indoor/ outdoor play experiences – weather permitted
- Lunch: Warm cooked nutritional meal – alternative meals for dietary requirements
- Early afternoon: Rest / sleep time - Indoor / Outdoor play experiences, children’s choice of activities, extra curriculum learning
- Late afternoon: Late snack offered, learning experiences provided
To see our kindergarten rooms, book a tour at our centre. Alternatively, please call 1800 CHILD CARE for more information.